Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Popular YouTube Videos

YouTube is a relatively new invention.  Its fifth birthday will be in February, and already we of the modern age cannot imagine how we got along without it.

The YouTube blog lists the popular searches, videos, and content in an annual year-end post.  Here is what the 2009 post said about music videos.

Most Watched music videos on YouTube (Global)*:
1. Pitbull "I Know You Want Me" (82+ million views)
2. Miley Cyrus "The Climb" (64+ million views)
3. Miley Cyrus "Party in the U.S.A." (54+ million views)
4. The Lonely Island "I'm On a Boat" (48+ million views)
5. Keri Hilson "Knock You Down" (35+ million views)

I would have liked to review all five of these most popular videos in the following posts, but Keri Hilson - Knock You Down wasn't "available in my area."  So, I found a copy of the same thing.  Close 'nuff.  Onward to Critiques! Sit tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment