Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cell Phones

It is time for me to purchase a new cell phone. Mine is decrepit. It resets itself when I hit the "enter" button.  But not every time.  Just once a day or so, unless it's in a bad mood, in which case it can do it dozens of times in a row.  The screen is scratched and the slider part is sticky (through no fault of mine.  It just came that way).  Time for an upgrade.
I thought that perhaps I would try to get a phone with really new technology, and, as I always do, I searched the internet for newest, nicest phones.
Needless to say, I got distracted. There are so many weird phones!! I found all the following cell phone designs while wasting my time when I should have been looking at phones that I would actually buy.
And just so you all know: I'm pretty sure that all of these are photo manipulations or fabricated fakes that don't actually work, with the possible exception of the cigarette one.

No comments:

Post a Comment