Monday, October 12, 2009

Casadei Flora Swarovski Platform Peep-Toe Shoes

This is in my Designer Heels series.  You can read the introduction here.



These shoes are my favorites out of the lot.  They would make amazing bridal shoes, but would look out-of-place anywhere else (much like the wedding dress itself).  The lines are elegant; the flower is appropriately-sized; the white invokes feelings of innocence and beauty.  The only thing I would change about this shoe would be to tone down the diamonds on the platform and the heel itself.  They add a nice sparkle, but if plastered on too thick, they just look gaudy (see Fountain Pens).
Overall, I like these the most out of all of the designer shoes I researched, but the $1,152 price tag means that no-one will be getting these as a Christmas present anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment